Spring cleaning might not be your favorite activity, but the lingering smell of clean is certainly energizing! Use this activity at your next leadership team meeting. You’ll need:
- A dusting cloth (lemony dusting spray, optional)
- Glass cleaner and paper towels
- Car fresheners in a “clean” scent (1 per team member)
Ask one woman on your team to use the cloth to dust in the room. As your team looks at the dirty cloth, discuss:
- What’s messy in our ministry right now?
- What steps do we need to take to straighten things up?
Ask another team member to clean a window. As your team looks through the sparkling glass, discuss:
- What’s our vision for the coming year?
- How can we help others to see the potential we see?
Give each woman a car freshener. Discuss:
- What area of your daily life do you want to freshen or reorganize?
Commit to checking in with each other in the coming weeks to hold one another accountable. Encourage your team to place the fresheners in their vehicles as personal reminders of their goals and to be in prayer for your ministry.