Use this fun activity as an ice-breaker!
Copy these questions on a sheet of paper, and provide this and a pair of dice to groups of women. Have them roll one or both dice and use the corresponding questions to get to know each other better.
1. Share a sweet memory.
2. What’s your favorite kind of potato or corn chip?
3. What comes to mind when you hear the word “sour”?
4. What’s your favorite flavor?
5. Tell about a food you didn’t like as a child but now enjoy.
6. What’s the strangest food you’ve ever tasted, and why did you eat it?
7. Tell about your first memory of eating in a restaurant.
8. Share a friendship you savor.
9. Share something you’d like to eat but can’t (or won’t).
10. What’s the messiest food you like to make or eat?
11. Are you more like hot chocolate or iced tea? Explain.
12. What kind of cookie best describes your personality, and why?