Next time you realize you’re burning the candle at both ends, try one of these quick tips.
- Close your eyes for five minutes. Even if you have to lock yourself in the bathroom and sit on the floor to do this!
- Go outside for a short walk. Down the street and back or once around the block is all you need.
- Eat one piece of dark chocolate. Let it melt in your mouth, and savor the flavor.
- Laugh. Get on YouTube and watch your favorite funny video!
- Sing. Choose a worship song you love, and crank it up on your car stereo. Sing at the top of your lungs.
Never underestimate the importance of taking five to ten minutes in the middle of the day to help you become focused and energized!
© Group Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. No unauthorized use or duplication permitted.